Fatigue & Durability: Explained
Jacksonville, FL, USA
HBM-nCode invites you to attend a one-day educational seminar that will provide a technical introduction to the theory and background of fatigue and durability analysis.
The emphasis is on practical engineering considerations for ensuring product performance – not the mathematical equations! Learn how durability analysis methods offer benefits in the quest to provide durable products faster, cheaper and better.
This seminar will cover:
• Introduction to fatigue and durability
• The factors affecting fatigue life
• Common fatigue analysis methods, including Stress-Life (SN), Strain-Life (EN), and crack growth
• Physics of fatigue and the development of analysis methods
• Application of fatigue analysis to both measured strain gauge data and simulation results from • finite element analysis (FEA)
• Using nCode software for fatigue and durability analysis
Event registration: www.ncode.com/explained
When: October 21 | 9:00-5:00
Where: Radisson Hotel- Jacksonville, FL
About: This free seminar is hosted by HBM-nCode. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.ncode.com/explained .
Event Type: Seminar
Location: Jacksonville, FL USA
Date: October 21, 2014