Siemens CAE & Test Symposium 2014
October 22-23, 2014
Long Beach, California
We are pleased to announce the Siemens CAE & Test Symposium will take place on October 22-23, 2014 aboard the Queen Mary in Long Beach, California. This event was formerly known as the NX CAE Symposium; we have a new name to reflect our expanded content, which includes our complete NX CAE product suite as well as our LMS system simulation, 3D simulation and testing solutions.
Two days of informative presentations, workshops, discussions and networking at a unique venue will make the 2014 Siemens CAE & Test Symposium a truly must-attend event.
Conference attendance is complimentary. Register below to attend this event.
Why You Should Attend
The conference will be of interest to all analysts, engineers, team leaders and managers who are responsible for ensuring an optimal engineering solution. Those involved with the analysis, design and validation process at any level will benefit from attendance.
- Gain valuable technical and business insights firsthand
- Free educational workshops on both NX CAE and LMS portfolios
- Exchange ideas, best practices and success stories with peers from a variety of industries
- Interact with Siemens PLM Software product managers and development teams
- Learn about the future product direction and strategy of NX CAE and LMS products
- Opportunities to make professional connections
- Feedback from our previous three symposiums was excellent – 100% of attendees would recommend the conference to others
Register today at: www.siemens.com/plm/cae-test-symposium
Event Type: Conference
Location: Long Beach, California USA
Date: October 22, 2014