NAFEMS is the international association for the engineering analysis, modelling and simulation community. It has been our mission over the last 30 years to facilitate and promote the safe and efficient use of engineering simulation and analysis. By joining our association, members have the unique opportunity to be part of our growing community.
Within our neutral community, companies come together to share experiences as well as take advantage of vital ‘best practice’ information, acclaimed publications and industry-recognised training programs designed with the needs of the community in mind.
Please browse this section to learn more about the benefits our members receive and why companies choose to join NAFEMS.
All Members Receive....
There are several membership options that offer various benefit package but as standard all members receive:
- Subscription to benchmark magazine
- Access to monthly webinars
- Copies of all new publications as and when they are produced
- Access to members area of website allowing downloads of technical papers, seminar proceedings and more
- Networking opportunities with the leading minds in simulation and analysis
- Unrivalled exposure for your company and its products/services with the largest analysis-specific association in the world
- Full access to the PSE Competency Tracker - an online competency management system incorporating 1000s of analysis and simulation competency statements across 26 technical areas
Why Companies Join NAFEMS...
With over 1200 member companies, some of the world's leading organisations are part of NAFEMS including....